Intermediate Signs Part 1
This lecture covers some of the prophecised occurences that were foretold as those that will increase in frequency and intensity over time. Some of these minor signs that will grow to become more apparent and vivid leading up to the day of judegment include:
1. A base born person of a base born person will be considered to be the most fortunate person in the world.
2. When a man begins to obey his wife and disobey his mother.
3. When you bring close your friends and distance your father.
4. Noise and clamour will be raised in the masjid.
5. A time will come upon a person who is trying to practice and keep hold of their deen as if he is trying to hold a burning ember.
6. A trustworthy person will not be trusted and the untrustworthy will be trusted.
7. Masaajid will be taken as pathways.
8. Sudden death will become more prevalent.
9. Zuhud (abstinence of the world) will become just a narration, and Wara’u (piety) will become made out to be.
10. Every tribe will be led by its hypocrites, every group of people will be led by its hypocrites, and every market will be led by its transgressors.