Assalamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
Mufti Abdur-Rahman is available to serve the needs of the community. Whether it’s something on your mind that you need guidance on, have marital issues, feel spiritually down or you are a young person going through issues, Mufti Abdur-Rahman is open and easily approachable in dealing with the many diverse needs of a contemporary society.
- You can call (NOT TEXT) the Mufti in complete confidence on the following number, UK 07407 711305, and international +447407 711305 anytime after 2pm UK time. Please DO NOT TEXT, even to ask for a time. Just call at a decent time, and if the phone is not answered call again later. You will not receive any response by text.
- This is a voluntary service and calls are taken as and when the Mufti is available. If your call is not responded to please try again a bit later.
- Please do NOT text as texts and SMS are not responded to.
- Note: We do NOT deal with issues of jinn possession, magic, provide ruqya services or dream interpretation.
- If you have a marital related question, consider reading ‘Handbook of a Healthy Muslim Marriage‘ by Dr. Mufti Abdur-Rahman ibn Yusuf Mangera
If you have a fiqh related query (mas’ala) about whether something is permissible or impermissible, halal or haram, and need a written response, then submit your question through the Whitethread Fatwa Centre (Darul Ifta’) at www.fatwacentre.org
It has been established exclusively to serve the juridical needs of the Muslim community.