Understanding Conflicts in Marriage
Hadith Series: The Responsibilities of a Believer | Mufti Abdur-Rahman ibn Yusuf
The Handbook of a Healthy Muslim Marriage is the indispensable marriage guide. With a wealth of experience and a warm sympathetic tone, the author Shaykh Abdur-Rahman ibn Yusuf Mangera brings the insight of a scholar with thousands of hours of spiritual and marital-counselling practice and Islamic erudition to this crucial subject. Topics range from how to find a partner and dealing with in-laws to developing spousal intimacy and the unfortunate divorce.
– Extremely well thought-out, well-written and easily digestible with its casual tone
– Offers an absolute wealth of anecdotal experiences along with cultural discussions and the necessary legal explanation.
– Provides many real-life experiences and scenarios to make it relatable to each reader, especially in the West.
– Suggests practical solutions to the multiple issues arising in any marriage, especially how to navigate conflict.
– Provides detailed discussions on domestic violence and subjects like infertility and sexual intimacy.
– Offers useful suggestions for kindling romance.
– A handy resource for every couple throughout their journey of marriage.
– A potential saver of couples from messing up their lives and making terrible errors they would later regret.
– Contemporary Islamic self-help on marriage at its finest.
You can also like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zamzamacademy
or Follow us on twitter: https://www.twitter.com/zamzamacademy
Our Youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/ZamZamAcademy
For publications: https://www.whitethreadpress.com
To purchase books from the UK: https://www.ghazalibookstore.com USA: https://www.al-rashad.com